I help managers discover optimal resources and solutions to achieve their business goals.
+25 years of experience
I use my +25 years of experience in business, management and psychology to help them identify the most efficient ways to overcome their day-to-day issues and get creative in solving them.
Both coaching and mentoring are processes that enable individual or corporate clients to achieve their full potential. The main difference is that coaching services don’t require the coach to have personal work experience, compared to mentors who have well-established professional experience. Anyway, both executive coaching and mentoring use many similar techniques and processes:
- Facilitate the exploration of needs, motivations, desires, skills and thought processes to assist the individual in making real, lasting change.
- Use questioning techniques to facilitate the client’s own thought processes in order to identify solutions and actions rather than taking a wholly directive approach
- Support the client in setting appropriate goals and methods of assessing progress in relation to these
- Observe, listen and ask questions to understand the client’s situation
- Creatively apply tools and techniques which may include one-to-one training, facilitating, counselling &
- Encourage a commitment to action and the development of lasting personal growth & change.
- Maintain unconditional positive regard for the client, which means that the coach is at all times
supportive and non-judgmental of the client, his views, lifestyle and aspirations.
- Ensure that clients develop personal competencies and do not develop unhealthy dependencies on
the coaching or mentoring relationship.
- Evaluate the outcomes of the process, using objective measures wherever possible to ensure the
the relationship is successful and the client is achieving their personal goals.
- Encourage clients to continually improve competencies and develop new developmental alliances
where necessary to achieve their goals.
- Manage the relationship to ensure the client receives the appropriate level of service and that
programs are neither too short, nor too long.